Healthy Mineral Makeup -Why Minerals?
My favorite healthy mineral makeup is the Jane Iredale line which is safe and healthy to use. It is recommended by dermotologists and plastic surgeons throughout the country.
Why Mineral makeup and the Jane Iredale line are the best!
- Non-comedeogenic, will not block pores.
- Virtually no allergy risk.
- All products have been sensitivity tested.
- Broad-spectrum UVB and UVA protection – up to SPF 30. UVA tested at High.
- Anti-inflammatory, helps to calm and soothe irritated skin.
- Very water resistant rating by an FDA-approved lab.
- Complete coverage for skin conditions including acne, rosacea and redness.
- No talc or parabens.
- Made of minerals that cannot support bacteria
- No animal testing
The line mixes minerals and healthy pigments micro-pulverized, in a state of the art technology and process to form microscopic flat particles. These particles overlap each other on the skin to form a filter that allows the skin to breathe and function normally while still protecting it from air-borne pollutants. The staying power of the minerals is so great that they rarely need a touch-up during the day. And because these silky-feeling powders are water resistant, they won’t crease or smear even during the most strenuous exercise.
These state-of-the-art minerals are available in all shades, complexion, and ethnicities.
Nano particle sizes are not used.
**My Sister introduced me to this amazing line about 4 years ago on a summer trip. Since then, I have been using the line and have been amazed at how my skin looks. I don’t get the break out and or sensitivities that I experienced with so many other products. This healthy makeup actually works to protect and renew your skin with continual use, allowing your skin to breathe. I highly recommend the line especially if you are experiencing difficulty with other products. Give it a try and you too will see the wonders it works. I love it!**