Type: Side Dish / Appetizer
Pomegranate guacamole with Tomatoes, Jalapeno and Pineapple
(10 Item Recipe) – Naturally RAW, Vegan & vegetarian Recipe
This unusual guacamole has a wonderful contrast of taste and textures creating a delicious and healthy combination of flavors both sweet, savory and spicy all in one. This makes a super delicious antioxidant rich dip with great omega fats that you won’t forget. Great with pita bread or traditional tortilla chips. Also makes a delicious and healthy alternative spread for sandwiches.
- 3 Organic avocados, halved, pitted, and peeled
- 3 Teaspoons Organic lemon, juiced
- ½ cup organic pomegranate, peeled and removed from casing
- ¼ cup organic cilantro, diced
- ¼ organic jalapeno, remove seeds, dice fine* (spicier add more, if you want milder add less)*
- ¼ cup organic onions, diced
- 1 cup organic tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup organic pineapple, small dice
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
In a large bowl, mash together the avocado,lemon juice, and olive oil. Add in the tomatoes, cilantro, onions, jalapeno, pomegranate and pineapple. Chill and serve.