In our previous posts we have mentioned many steps to wellness. We have discussed drinking more purified water as well as many other steps to a healthier lifestyle. Just in case you have missed our previous posts or you are just now following us we are going to mention them here again. The sooner you can get these into your life the quicker you will begin experiencing vibrant health and wellness.
Changes Today to Help Your Tomorrow
1. Drink more water
2. Practice cooking finding foods you enjoy that are healthy too
3. Increase your whole grains and substitute whole grains where you have been eating white flours
4. Increase your sweet vegetables. You will find that some of these make great desserts when you are looking for a sweet treat, rather then consuming heavy sugars and other junk food.
5. Increase leafy green vegetables. Experiment and find ones you love.
6. Experiment with protein. There are so many kinds of protein try them all and have fun.
7. Eat less meat, dairy, sugar and chemicalized, processed and artificial junk foods; consume less coffee, alcohol and tobacco each day. Substitute lemon water and green tea for these others.
8. Develop easy and reliable habits to nurture your body. You will feel better and have more energy. Before you know it these habits will become second nature.
9. Have healthy relationships that support you. Surround yourself with those who support your health, wellness and healthy habits. You will find it is much easier to live a healthy lifestyle when the support around you agrees with your healthy choices.
10. Find physical activity you enjoy and do it regularly. There are so many variations of exercise and you are bound to find an activity you love. Keep trying different things until you find one that is easy and enjoyable. These are the activities that last when you don’t mind doing them.
11. Find work you love or a way to love the work you have. Loving what you do contributes to a happier less stressed environment which certainly impacts your health positively. You will also find when you enjoy your work you are better at it.
12. Develop a spiritual practice. Having quiet spiritual time is healthy for the soul. Take time to fit in your spiritual practices and you will find you will be much more relaxed.