Brought to us By VT
Gluten Free Potato Salad
30 minutes or fewer
- 2 lb. fingerling potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- ¼ cup whole-grain mustard
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced (1 cup)
- 3 celery stalks, diced (1 cup)
- ½ small red onion, sliced (½ cup)
1. Place potatoes in large saucepan, and cover with cold water.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, and cook 5 to 6 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, but not soft.
2. Meanwhile, whisk together yogurt, mustard, and olive oil in large bowl. Stir in red bell pepper, celery, and onion.
3. Drain potatoes, rinse under cold water, and drain again. Add potatoes to yogurt mixture, stirring to coat.
Season with salt and pepper, if desired.