Tomato Onion Eggplant w/ Agave Mint Sauce
Yield: 6 Servings
Time: 30 Minutes
11 Item Recipe
Naturally Vegan & Vegetarian
- 1 Tbs. Olive oil
- 1 lb. organic Japanese eggplant, trimmed and diced (3 cups)
- 1 medium red organic onion, thinly sliced (1½ cups)
- 4 small to medium Organic tomatoes, chopped (2 cups)
- 3 Tbs. organic Agave
- 2 Tbs. organic low-sodium Tamari
- 2 tsp.organic lime juice
- 1 ½ tsp. chile-garlic sauce, such as Huy Fong (optional)
- 3 cups organic bean sprouts
- 1 8-oz. Organic bamboo shoots, sliced, rinsed and drained (optional)
- ½ cup Fresh organic mint, choped
Heat pan then add oil to large skillet on high heat. Add eggplant and onion; stir-frying for 10 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, agave, tamari, lime juice, and chile-garlic sauce.
Cook for 2-3 minutes more. Add bean sprouts and bamboo shoots; stirring for 2 minutes.
Top dish with fresh chopped mint.