Brought to us by VT
Cherry Tomato and Tapenade Tartlets
30 minutes or fewer
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. herbes de Provence
- ½ 17.3-oz. pkg. puff pastry, thawed
- 6 tsp. black olive tapenade
- 9 tsp. prepared hummus
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, or spray with cooking spray.
2. Toss cherry tomatoes with oil and herbes de Provence in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Set aside.
3. Cut puff pastry into 6 31/2-inch rounds, and transfer rounds to prepared baking sheet. Prick rounds with fork.
4. Spread each puff pastry round with 1 tsp. tapenade, then 11/2 tsp. hummus. Top each tartlet with 8 cherry tomato halves. Bake tartlets 20 minutes, or until crusts are browned on bottom and edges. Serve warm or at room temperature.